JAY Easy Cushion
Product DescriptionEasy® Cushion
Great value wheelchair cushion with contoured design for skin protection and positioning.
The JAY® Easy® is a skin protection and positioning wheelchair cushion featuring a hi-resiliency, contoured foam base that accommodates a curved or flat seating surface and JAY Flow® fluid tripad.
Contoured Foam Base with Optional Curved Bottom The Easy's wheelchair cushion foam base is moderately contoured to encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. Its optional curved bottom reduces the "hammocking" effect of sling upholstery, keeping the sitting surface level for improved pelvic alignment over time. For use with solid seat pans, a flat bottom may also be selected.
JAY Flow® Fluid Insert The Easy features a small JAY Flow fluid insert, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results for the life of the cushion.
Moisture-Resistant Cover with No-Slip Bottom A moisture-resistant cover assists with incontinence management by protecting the Easy's foam base from moisture build-up. Its non-slip surface keeps the cushion in place during daily use and transfers.
- Non-slip bottom surface
- Incontinent cushion cover
- Pre-contoured, high-resiliency foam
Suitable for User
- May be at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown
- May have moderate positioning requirements
- May have mild asymmetrical posture
- May be in a wheelchair for extended periods of time
- Required lower profile cushion
- Requires lighter weight cushion
Product Type Foam & Fluid Cushion HCPCS Code E2607 / E2608 Width Range 14" to 24" Depth Range 14" to 24" Product Weight 4 lbs. (16x16) Height 3" Weight Capacity 250 lbs. Base Pre-contoured high-resiliency foam with optional curved bottom Insert JAY Flow™ fluid tripad Inner Cover N/A Outer Cover Moisture-Resistant Warranty - The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replaces cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.