- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Classic small-sized disposable N95 particulate respirator
This disposable N95 particulate respirator is a small size version similar to our classic 8210 N95 respirator. It is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed for people with smaller faces. It helps provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. It's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging.
These comfort features promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
-N95 approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Designed for smalL-sized adult facial profiles; not approved for use by children
- Compatible with a variey of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty operations
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, and stockpiling
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation.
In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
|Boxes per Case||8|
|Braided Comfort Strap||No|
|Cartridge or Filter Included||Yes|
|Features||Advanced Electrostatic Media|
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)||No|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||N/A|
|Gas & Vapor Protection Type||Particulates|
|Natural Rubber Latex Components||No|
|NIOSH Filter Approval Rating||N95|
|Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL)||No|
|Number per Box||20|
|Product Type||Dust and other Particles|
|Shelf Life||5 Year|
|Strap Attachment Type||Two-strap Design|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.