- Made of a lightweight aluminium shaft
- Height adjustable
- Folds conveniently
- Simple to use
- Stick snaps open in seconds
- Attractively finished polished hardwood handle
How to adjust your cane or walking stick to the right height?
1. Stand up straight and let your arms fall down at your side.
2. Adjust the height of the cane so that is comes up to your wrist, or have someone else adjust it for you.
When the cane comes up to your wrist, you won’t have to hunch over to use it, but it should also be low enough that you can put weight on it.
Selecting the right height will help take pressure off your shoulders and wrists.
26" to 30" (Short)
31" to 35" (Long)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.