Freerider Lion 4 offers the highest speed, the biggest range and a high carrying capacity.
- Maximum range: 48km
- Large and comfortable captain's seat
- Excellent suspension all round
- Highly recommended for touring
- Perfect for longer journeys
Easy city accessibility
The four independently sprung wheels guarantee optimum comfort and stability. Together with the very large captain's seat, this offers the rider the safest and comfortable rides. A luxury seat and extremely good suspension make every ride a party.
- Rear-wheel drive via sealed drive axle.
- 75ah sealed non-maintenance lead-acid batteries.
- Captain-style seat with folding backrest
- Adjustable width arm-rests
- Equipped with safety belt
- Rotatable and depth adjustable seat
- Multi-positional handlebars for greater comfort
- Rear view mirrors
- Simple controls situated on the steering handlebars regulate speed
- Steering is controlled by a handlebar attached to a linkage system containing front wheels
- "State-of-the-art" micro-controller electronics ensure a smooth, comfortable and safe drive on all surfaces and gradients
- Front and rear suspension via sprung hydraulic shock absorbers
- Front and rear lights. Direction indicator warning lights.
- Rigid steel tubular frame
||152.4cm / 60"|
||73.6cm / 29"|
Max. Safe Slope
||7cm / 2.8"|
||205.5cm / 80.9"|
Range Per Charge
||48km / 30mile|
Total Weight w/o Batteries
||107.5kg / 237 lb|
||227kg / 500 lb|
Note: Range varies with weight, terrain, temperature, battery condition etc. and is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Your battery will require a period of "breaking in" before they will reach their optimum capacity (up to 20 charges, discharge cycles can be expected) before full range is experienced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.