Nestlé Nutren Diabetes Powder 800g
Product DescriptionNutren Diabetes Powder is a nutritionally balanced diet specially formulated for the dietary management of individuals with impaired glucose tolerance. It can be used for both oral and tube feeding.
- Complete and balanced nutrition
- Each serving delivers 11.3g of protein, 4.79g of fibre and 253 kcal energy
- Low glycemic index of 28
- Low osmolality of 250 mOsm/kg water
- Rich in fibre (100% soluble)
- Contains 50% high quality whey protein
- More than 60% of fat composition is Monounsaturated fatty acid which has valuable health benefits
- Lactose, sucrose and fructose free
- Vanilla flavour
- Suitable for oral or tube feeding patients
Nutren Diabetes Is Suitable For:
- Dietary management of diabetes mellitus type I and II
- Stress induced hyperglycemia
- Gestational diabetes mellitus ( GDM)
- Meal replacement
- Impaired glucose tolerance
Direction for Use:
1. Wash hands. Follow the dosage table and select the volume to be prepared.
2. Measure cooled boiled water and pour in a clean bowl or container.
3. Scoop & level the desired amount of powder using the scoop in the tin or weigh by grams.
4. Add the powder to the water and immediately stir until well mixed.
5. After use, store the scoop inside the can as shown.
Ingredients: Tapioca dextrin, high oleic sunflower oil, whey protein, potassium caseinate, low erucic rapeseed oil, potato starch, acacia gum, pea fibre, inulin, sodium citrate, soya lecithin, vanilla flavour, potassium phosphate, magnesium chloride, choline bitartrate, calcium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium ascorbate, potassium acesulfam, taurine, L-carnitine, nicotinamide, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, manganese sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulphate, retinyl acetate, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, D-biotin, chloecalciferol, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, phylloquinone,
Click here to enlarge image