- Anatomic handle design - shaped to fit the contours of the hand.
- Suitable for those with strain or joint pain in the hand, wrist or arm - reduces strain, shock, discomfort and muscle fatigue and provides a more comfortable walk.
- Very light
- 10 adjustments in height
- Special screw to increase the comfort resulting in less noise
- Approved up to 100 kg (264.55 lbs) body weight
- Colours available: Black
How to adjust your cane or walking stick to the right height?
1. Stand up straight and let your arms fall down at your side.
2. Adjust the height of the cane so that is comes up to your wrist, or have someone else adjust it for you.
When the cane comes up to your wrist, you won’t have to hunch over to use it, but it should also be low enough that you can put weight on it.
Selecting the right height will help take pressure off your shoulders and wrists.
|Min Height:||28" (71 cm)|
|Max Height:||37" (94 cm)|
|Product Weight:||0.19kg (0.42lbs)|
|Max Weight Capacity:||100 kg (220.46 lbs)|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|