- Made of lightweight aluminium
- Double height adjustable (from cuff to handle, handle to base)
- Movable cuff support for comfort
Fitting Your Elbow Crutches / Forearm Crutches
1. Stand with your arms relaxed by your side.
The handgrip of the crutches should align with your wrist joint when your arm is by your side. This should allow for your elbow to be slightly bent (about 30 degrees of flexion) when holding the handgrips.
2. The cuff of the crutches should be adjusted to 1-2" below the bend of the elbow.
|Minimum height floor to handle:||63.5cm (25")||63.5cm (25")|
|Maximum height floor to handle:||87.6cm (34.5")||87.6cm (34.5")|
|Minimum height handle to cuff:||22.9cm (9")||29cm (11")|
|Maximum height handle to cuff:||30.5cm (12")||35.5cm (14")|