The APT has many benefits: - Require minimal balance or coordination - Can be used by people with walking and balance problems - Less expensive than other fitness equipment - Compact size promotes use and storage - Can be moved and transported with ease - Modular design promotes ease of maintenance and service - Adjustment options - Safe: No flywheel or fan that can cause injury
Passive and active mode Forward and backward cycling Upper and lower cycling Active Mode:
- 10 levels of resistance for Active exercising.
- Active training for upper and lower limbs.
- Adjustable crank-arm height and length.
- Improve blood circulation, strength endurance and muscle-tone.
- Learn the motorics of cycling.
- Activate rhythmical locomotion patterns.
Clinical Applications: - The importance of training for Senior citizens - Rehabilitation for Orthopedic pathologies (partial weight bearing) - Active and passive training for Children with motoric disorders - Post traumatic brain damage - APT training for Parkinson patients - APT training for Multiple Sclerosis patients - APT training for Post Polio Syndrome patients - Post Cardiac Rehabilitation
- 10 speeds for passive exercising.
- Auto reverse feature ensures release of seized muscles.
- Upper and lower limb training for passive, disabled users.
- Improve circulation, muscle tone and range of motion.
- Decrease atrophy, spasms and swelling.
- Reduces total limb resistance to passive cycling.
- Normalizes lower extremities muscle tone.
Clinical Applications: - Passive training for Spinal cord injury - Spina Bifida - APT training for Cerebrovascular Incidence (CVA) patients - Active and passive training for patient with Cerebral Palsy - Supportive care for Myopathies patients - Supportive care for Congenital Muscular Dystrophy - Exercise benefits for Hemodialysis patients
|Weight:||10kg (22 lbs)|
|Folded Dimension:||46x72x15cm (18"x28"x6")|
|Rotation Radius:||37.5 / 75 / 112.5 / 150mm
(1.5" / 3" / 4.5" / 6")
|Exercising Positions (Angle):||15° / 30° / 45° / 60°|
|Rated Voltage:||18V AC|
|Power Supply:||100-240V AC 50-60 Hz.|
Straight hand grip (pair)
High support for footrest (pair)
The tricycle as a mobility tool for the child with brain damage
Exercise with the Active Passive trainer
Effects of exercising with an Active Passive trainer on the rate of mobility of frail eldery residents of retirement homes
Experience with Active Passive trainer
Project for the Development of programs for Sheltered Welfare patients
Tracking the use of APT. Active \ Passive Exercise machine
Prescribing physical activity for older patients
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.