Nutritionally complete, high-caloric 1.5 kcal/ml, high protein (20% energy) oral nutritional supplement with fibre. With fish oil, high in monounsaturated fatty acids, modified profile with low glycaemic index for improved glycaemic control. Lactose and gluten free, low in sodium and cholesterol. With sugar and sweeteners.
For the dietary management of patients with or at risk of disease related malnutrition in particular for patients with impaired glucose metabolism.
- High-caloric (1.5 kcal/ml)
- High in protein (7.5 g/100 ml)
- High in monounsaturated fatty acids
- With medium chain triglycerides
- Modified carbohydrate profile (mainly starch and fructose)
- Low glycaemic index
- Rich in fibre
Flavours: Vanilla, Cappuccino
- Store at room temperature
- Opened bottles may be stored in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours
Diben® Drink is indicated for the dietary management of patients with or at risk of malnutrition with impaired glucose metabolism such as impaired glucose tolerance, stress-induced hyperglycaemia, diabetes mellitus.
- Not suitable whenever enteral nutrition is not permitted such as in acute gastrointestinal bleeding, ileus and shock.
- Use with caution in severe organ failure with impaired metabolism and severe forms of malassimilation.
- Not suitable for patients with congenital inability to metabolise nutrients contained in Diben® DRINK.
- Must only be used under medical supervison.
- Suitable as sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Use with caution in children under 6 years.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Ensure adequate fluid intake.
Packaging: 4 x 200ml EasyBottle
Recommended daily dosage:
- Supplementary nutrition: 2 – 3 bottles (600 –900 kcal) / day.
- Complete nutrition: 5 bottles (1500 kcal) / day
|Recommended daily dosage|
|For supplementary nutrition||≥ 2–3 EasyBottles||≥ 600–900 kcal|
|For complete nutrition||≥ 5 EasyBottles||≥ 1500 kcal|
|Packaging||200 ml EasyBottle
Cluster of 4 bottles
|Energy density||1.5 kcal/ml|
|Protein||20 energy %|
|Fat||42 energy %|
|Carbohydrates||35 energy %|
|Fibre||3 energy %|
|Water||79 ml/100 ml|