- Made of lightweight double injection aluminum shaft
- Height adjustable
- Simple to use
- Stick snaps open in seconds
- Rubberized handle for comfort and firm grip
How to adjust your cane or walking stick to the right height?
1. Stand up straight and let your arms fall down at your side.
2. Adjust the height of the cane so that is comes up to your wrist, or have someone else adjust it for you.
When the cane comes up to your wrist, you won’t have to hunch over to use it, but it should also be low enough that you can put weight on it.
Selecting the right height will help take pressure off your shoulders and wrists.
|Height||33" to 37"|