- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as surgical mask
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles
- Fluid resistant and disposable
This health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
- Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions.
|Boxes per Case||6|
|Braided Comfort Strap||Yes|
|Cartridge or Filter Included||Yes|
|Features||Advanced Electrostatic Media|
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)||No|
|Flammability Rating||Class 1|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||Yes|
|Gas & Vapor Protection Type||Particulates|
|Natural Rubber Latex Components||No|
|NIOSH Filter Approval Rating||N95|
|Number per Box||20|
|Product Type||Healthcare Respirator|
|Recommended Application||Agricultural Production, Airborne Biological Particles, Bagging, Dry Chemical Handling, Foundry Operations, Grinding, Petrochemical Manufacturing, Processing of Minerals, Sanding, Textile Operations|
|Recommended Industry||Health Care|
|Standards/Approvals||N95 & FDA Cleared|
|Strap Attachment Type||Braided Comfort Strap|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.