- Maintain muscle strength and tone, flexibility, endurance and general fitness for users of all ages.
- Choose from multiple resistance levels.
- Patented drive resistance unit offers dynamic resistance/ speed ratio.
- Control display unit features multiple program levels with bio-feedback.
- Easy to adjust seat height and distance.
- Easily adjustable inclination for optimal exercise position.
- Ergonomic design.
- Wheelchair accessible with the available wheelchair platform.
- Easily portable! The i-Motion folds down for easy transportation.
The I-Motion have many benefits: - Require minimal balance or coordination - Can be used by people with walking and balance problems - Modular design promotes ease of maintenance and service Active and Passive Mode:
- 10 levels of resistance for Active exercising.
- 10 levels of speed for Passive exercising.
- Active training for upper and lower limbs.
- Adjustable crank-arm height and length.
- Improve blood circulation, strength endurance and muscle-tone.
- Learn the motoric of cycling.
- Activate rhythmical locomotion patterns.
Clinical Applications: - The importance of training for Senior citizens
- Rehabilitation for Orthopedic pathologies (partial weight bearing)
- Active and passive training for Children with motoric disorders
- Post traumatic brain damage
- APT training for Parkinson patients
- APT training for Multiple Sclerosis patients
- APT training for Post Polio Syndrome patients
- Post Cardiac Rehabilitation
Adjustable and Accessible: - Seat assembly slides off allowing direct wheelchair access
- Easy to adjust seat height and distance
- Ergonomic design. The angle of the I-Motion body can be adjusted to provide maximum comfort for the user during exercises
- 4 positions for handgrips and footrests allowing varied radius of movement - Parallel workout option
|Trainer||44.5kg (98 lbs)|
|Seat Assembly||19.5kg (43 lbs)|
|Wheelchair Platform (optional)||11.5kg (25.5 lbs)|
|Total Trainer Weight||73.5kg (162 lbs)|
|Power Supply||1.4kg (3 lbs)|
|Current Supply for Power Unit||110/230 VAC|
Straight hand grip (pair)
High support for footrest (pair)
The tricycle as a mobility tool for the child with brain damage
Exercise with the Active Passive trainer
Effects of exercising with an Active Passive trainer on the rate of mobility of frail eldery residents of retirement homes
Experience with Active Passive trainer
Project for the Development of programs for Sheltered Welfare patients
Tracking the use of APT. Active \ Passive Exercise machine
Prescribing physical activity for older patients