ADI Hardwood Transfer Board with vertical holes
Sliding boards are used to promote independence and safety during transfers for those with limited upper body strength and impaired balance.
We also recommend our transfer boards as a transfer-assist tool for therapist/caregiver, to provide the needed assistance “to bridge the gap” for safer and more bio mechanically friendly transfer.
- Anti-Slip material on the bottom side keeps the board in place during transfers
- Three options in length to meet all your transferring needs
- Three options in hand hole configurations
- Tapered ends allow for easier placement
- Made from durable, lightweight hardwood
- Country of Origin : U.S.A
Dimensions: 29" x 8 "
Max Weight Capacity: 90 kg / 200 lbs