Bodypoint - Joystick Handle, Grooved Mushroom
- Large side grooves and fine top grooves improve friction, giving better grip and more control for users with limited hand function or smooth palms.
- Carefully refined, hand-filling shape works equally well for users grasping from the side or the top
- Preferred height for upright gripping, yet can be easily trimmed with a utility knife to six different heights (from 60 to 28mm) to meet individual user needs, including palmar hand position or fingertip control.
- Springy and tough polyurethane material is safe (non-cytotoxic), easy to grip and easy to clean by hand or in dishwasher.
- Flexible shaft dampens vibration in driving and reduces risk of damage to electronic joystick controls.
- Special materials provide superior resistance to pull-off from the metal stem.
- Attachment to the joystick box can be temporary by pressing it on or the handle can be made permanent. Find out how.
Joystick Handle, Grooved Mushroom
This revolutionary joystick handle is the result of years of learning from customers and collaboration with users and clinicians. Its textured surface, hand-filling shape, and adaptable height make it a versatile model that meets the needs of many different users:
As with all Bodypoint® joystick handles, the difference is in the details:
PC110A:Ø42mm (1-5/8 in), 60mm (2 3/8 in), total height, Fits stem size: Ø4.8mm (3/16 in)
PC110B:Ø42mm (1-5/8 in), 60mm (2 3/8 in), total height, Fits stem size: Ø6.4mm (1/4 in)
Click on the link below to download product instructions.
Related Technical Bulletins: