Grooved Mushroom Joystick Handle
This revolutionary joystick handle is the result of years of learning from customers and collaboration with users and clinicians. Its textured surface, hand-filling shape, and adaptable height make it a versatile model that meets the needs of many different users:
- Large side grooves and fine top grooves improve friction, giving better grip and more control for users with limited hand function or smooth palms.
- Carefully refined, hand-filling shape works equally well for users grasping from the side or the top
- Preferred height for upright gripping, yet can be easily trimmed with a utility knife to six different heights (from 60 to 28mm) to meet individual user needs, including palmar hand position or fingertip control.
As with all Bodypoint® joystick handles, the difference is in the details:
- Springy and tough polyurethane material is safe (non-cytotoxic), easy to grip and easy to clean by hand or in dishwasher.
- Flexible shaft dampens vibration in driving and reduces risk of damage to electronic joystick controls.
- Special materials provide superior resistance to pull-off from the metal stem.
- Attachment to the joystick box can be temporary by pressing it on or the handle can be made permanent.
PC110B: Ø42mm (1-5/8 in), 60mm (2 3/8 in), total height, Fits stem size: Ø6.4mm (1/4 in)