Trimline Shoulder Harness
For those needing focused shoulder retraction, the Trimline features two separate, adjustable padded straps that comfortably accommodate asymmetry while keeping the chest clear for maximum freedom of movement.
The Bodypoint difference is the details:
- Straps unbuckle behind the user’s shoulders, not on the chest.
- Independent pads move apart when a user leans forward, avoiding strangulation.
- Individual pads can be used together or singularly to more easily address asymmetrical positioning.
- New streamlined design eliminates webbing on the front of the pad.
- Whenever a chest belt or other anterior trunk support is used, a properly-adjusted pelvic support should also be worn to prevent sliding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.