DuoDERM® CGF™ Dressing is an adherent dressing indicated for the management of exuding wounds.
- It is beneficial for patient health that trained healthcare professionals use DuoDERM® CGF™ Dressings at the right point in time during the healing of a wound.
- It promotes granulation and facilitates autolytic debridement.
- Autolytic debridement removes necrotic tissue as quickly as enzymatic debridement.
Evidence-based action plans for hydrating dry wounds include creation of a moist wound environment to prevent wound drying and to allow autolytic debridement to occur.
Ease of Use
- DuoDERM® Dressings can be worn for up to seven days.
- The dressings are highly conformable – and can be easily and gently molded into place
Size: 4"x4" / 10x10cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.