Nutritionally complete, high caloric (1.5kcal/ml) oral nutritional supplement with fibre.
- High caloric (1.5kcal/ml)
- Rich in fibre (including prebiotic fibre)
- Gluten and lactose-free
- Store in a cool place, do not store above 25°C.
- Once opened, can be stored for up to 24 hours in a refrigerator.
For patients with high energy needs.
Fresubin® energy fibre Drink is prescribable on FP10/GP10 for the following indications: For the dietary management of disease-related malnutrition, short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, pre-operative preparation of malnourished patients, dysphagia, proven inflammatory bowel disease, following total gastrectomy, bowel fistula.
- For enteral use only.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Should only be used under medical supervision.
- Use with caution in children under 6 years of age.
Packaging: 4 x 200ml EasyBottle
Recommended daily dosage:
For supplementary nutrition: 2–3 EasyBottles ; 600–900 kcal
For complete nutrition: 5–7 EasyBottles ; 1500-2100 kcal
|Energy density||1.5 kcal/ml|
|Protein||15 % energy|
|Fat||35 % energy|
|Carbohydrates||47.3 % energy|
|Fibre||2.7 % energy|