The double ball design of Physio Roll makes it a valuable tool for several purposes. Physio Rolls are easier to use than traditional gym balls as most of the movement is limited to forward and back, providing maximum stability during exercise.
The wide saddle shape offers additional support so users of all ages can exercise in a safe way.
The therapist can sit on the ball and control the patient’s movements.
Physio Roll has become a classic in the physiotherapy practice since many years.
- Who have coordination and balance difficulties
- Disabled people
- Elderly people
- For activities with children
- Phthalate-free - conforms to Directive 76/769/EEC and 2005/84/EC
- Gymnic PLUS-Quality - made of a new homogenous material that prevents sudden loss of pressure in case the ball is punctured with a sharp object
- For applications in therapy, sports and gymnastics
- Excellent dynamic performance; also recommended for extreme loads such as aerobic lessons or a sitting ball
||Size (Ø x L)
||max 30 x 50cm
||max 40 x 65cm
||max 55 x 90cm
|max 70 x 115cm
||max 85 x 130cm
*Ø is diameter, L is length