Hero 4 Hand-Operated Standing Wheelchair
The standing wheelchair is a unique piece of equipment. It allows someone who is normally confined to a seated position in a traditional wheelchair to STAND UP and stretch out with ease and safety, at any time, in any place.
The standing wheelchair is not just a chair off the rack. Rather, it is a precise-built wheelchair that can help you to become healthier and stronger through repeated standing.
The standing wheelchair is meticulously crafted to YOUR NEEDS. Toughness and durability are built in so you can expect comfort and flawless performance on a daily basis.
- Rigid steel framework with liquid coating
- Electric controlled standing mechanism
- Flip-backward armrest
- With anti-tilted side supports
- Height adjustable headrest
- Angle adjustable headrest
- Rear wheel with quick release axle
- Protection from falling with support and adjustable knee protector (detachable)
- Detachable swing-away footrest
Packing Size (LxWxH): 49.5" x 29.5" x 38" Overall Depth: 45.5” (115.5cm) Overall Width: 26.4” (67cm) Overall Height: 47.2” - 57” (120 - 145cm) Front to Seat Height: 19.5” - 23.2” (49.5 - 59cm) Seat Depth: 18.1” - 20.1” (46 - 51cm) Seat Width: 18.1” (46cm) Seat to Armrest Height: 9” - 11.4” (23 - 29cm) Backrest Height: 21.3” - 23.2” (54 - 59cm) Front Castors: 8" Rear Wheels: Aluminum, 24" pneumatic tire, regular spoke rim.
Net Weight (with battery): 51kg Actuator: Linkan, 12/24V. DC permanent magnetic motor
With Battery: 2.9AH x 12V x 2pcs
Max Loading: 120kg