Examination gloves and safe for use in all health and beauty and tattoo use. Applicable in laboratory, ink printing, medicine, health, beauty salon and food processing, factory, workshop, automotive maintenance industry operation.
Disposable gloves help to keep hygienic and prevent infection.
Category: PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- General Requirements of gloves to EN ISO 21420:2020
- Protective gloves against chemicals & micro-organisms to en iso 374-1:2016 + A1:2018 Type C
- Resistance to penetration to EN 374-2:2014
- Resistance to degradation of chemicals to EN ISO 374-4:2019
- Determination of resistance to permeation by chemicals teste to EN 16523-1:2015
- Resistance to penetration by blood borne tested to EN ISO 347-5:2016
- Resistance of clothing materials to penetration by blood-borne pathogens to ISO 16604:2204
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) to German GS Specification AfPS GS 2019:01 PAK
This product is also intended for use as an examination glove and therefore is manufactured in conformity with the EU Medical Devices Regulation (MDR2017/745), supported by the conformity assessment procedure, adhering to the requirements in accordance with the harmonized standards
- EN 455 – 1: 2000
- EN 455 – 2: 2015
- EN 455 – 3: 2006
|Material||Nitrile butadiene rubber|
|Size||S / M / L / XL|
|Category||PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.