Bubble tubes are used as a complimentary focal tool for sensory regulatory activities or used interactively with encouraging visual tracking, colour recognition, physical movement (reaching, looking up) and hand eye-co-ordination.
- Suitable for individuals of all ages (use under close supervision).
- Attracts attention, concentration and engagement.
- 8 colours provide a calming, relaxing ambiance.
- Smooth surface and cooler temperature of the tube provides tactile contrast.
- Easy to clean, maintain, operate and assemble.
- Mirror panels provide further sensory input, creating the illusion of more bubble tubes. (product code 11160)
- Give your user choice and control of the sensory stimuli level. This could potentially aid assessment of preferences/likes/dislikes, assist with teaching and learning skills (using compatible switches such as the Super Interactive Switch Box (product code 17274), 8 Colour Wirefree Controller (product code 19847) or Talking Cube (product codes 18870 and 20402).
- Consider adding our cubes (product code 21445) or fish (21193) which will provide even greater visual stimulation!
- A Bubble tube collar is recommended to secure the bubble tube to a wall (product code 14694)
|Code||Base Diameter||Tube Diameter||Overall Height|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.