- Who is Suitable for This Device
NeuroNode Trilogy is a 3-in-1 solution for those living with paralysis and loss of speech.
Combining touch control, eye control and NeuroNode 3.0 control, the NeuroNode Trilogy is finally the solution that fits to the user’s needs as they change. Combining control methods allows the user to significantly increase communication speed and output up to 133%.
At the heart of the NeuroNode Trilogy is the NeuroNode 3.0, the latest generation of the world’s leading wearable EMG control device. The NeuroNode 3.0 is packed with new added benefits – making it more intuitive and flexible than ever.
*As indicated in initial, internal testing.
- Durable, lightweight solutions for users on the go
- Unlimited processing power – a computer without limitations
- 3-in-1 solution for flexible access over time
- NeuroNode 3.0 wearable, wireless access that moves with the user
- Easy for caregivers to set up and operate – only calibrate once
- Fast for users to learn and control – begin using it within 30 minutes and quickly become proficient. Check out the Quick Start Guide.
- Lower user fatigue
- Increased communication speed with multimodal access.
- Industry-leading customer support
- NeuroNode wireless and wearable EMG communication device
- NeuroNode Controller software application
- 12-Month supply of clinical-grade adhesive EMG sensors. Different types of sensors are available, depending on patient’s needs.
- 24-Month product warranty period, covering the cost and replacement of the NeuroNode device.
- The NeuroNode access device is a non-invasive, wireless, body worn device. It’s a switch that moves with you! This is especially useful for those with conditions resulting in spasticity or high tone like cerebral palsy.
Features + Accessories
- 2-year warranty
- NeuroNode 3.0 rechargeable battery for 24+ hours of continuous use
- 6-12 month electrode supply (when requested or required)
- 12″ display device
- Lightweight, portable device under 6 lbs.
- Durable case with VESA mount
- NeuroNode Controller Application
- Grid 3 communication software
For people living with conditions such as ALS/MND, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Cerebral Palsy, and Spinal Cord Injury
People living with MND / ALS
Working with this patient population has driven Control Bionics to develop solutions, like the NeuroNode Trilogy, that aim to reduce user fatigue while increasing communication speed in a one time-funded system that changes alongside the client’s needs.
People living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
As our technology developed, we have worked with a variety of clients, young and old across the globe, who are living with SMA.
People living with Cerebral Palsy (CP)
Based on our research and development, we know individuals living with CP have unique access and communication challenges.
Traditional switches often require maximum effort, while more advanced eye tracking solutions can be problematic due to seating positions and muscle spasticity. To combat these issues, the latest NeuroNode development, Spatial Control, was designed specifically with these users in mind.
People living with SCI + TBI
Our technology helps locked-in individuals communicate with loved ones following a traumatic brain injury, and it’s a client group we’ve been proud to serve.
The above list of diagnoses is by no means exclusive, and we’re constantly looking for ways to utilize our technology for new populations.
Other conditions we’ve provided communication solutions for include Friedreich’s Ataxia, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Stroke, and Guillain-Barré Syndrome.