Quad canes may help reduce falls in people who are recovering from strokes.
- Made of lightweight aluminium grade: 6000
- Height adjustable
- Ambidextrous high-density PVC hand grip
- Wide base for better stability
To make sure your cane fits you properly:
1. Check your elbow bend. With the cane in your hand, your elbow should bend at a comfortable angle, about 15 degrees. You might bend your elbow slightly more if you're primarily using the cane for balance.
2. Check your wrist height. With your arm hanging straight down at your side, the top of your cane should line up with the crease in your wrist.
|Broad Base||Narrow Base|
|Height||28.5" to 37.5"
||28.5" to 37.5"|
|Base Footprint||9" x 12"||6" x 8"|
|Country of Origin||China||China|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.