Roho® Contour Select® Cushion
- Adjustable to shape and weight
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Cushion can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time
- Neoprene cushion can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area
- Provides up to approximately 1.75in.-3.75in./4cm-9cm of immersion
- Repair kit
- Operation manual
- Hand inflation pump
- Two-way stretch cover
Roho® contour select® cushion is recommended for users who may require soft tissue protection and positioning while seated. Contour select® cushion is an air filled, adjustable, cellular design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes dry floatation® technology and is designed to adjust according to an individual seated shape.
It is recommended that a clinician such as a doctor or therapist specializing in seating and positioning should be consulted to determine if the Contour select® cushion is appropriate for the user’s particular seating needs.
If you are using a wheelchair with a sling seat, it is recommended to use Roho Contour Base, Roho Planar Solid Seat Insert, or a solid seat platform in combination with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results.
Cushion must be properly sized to individual.
The product comes standard with:
Size To fit chair widths 14” to 20” Weight Approximately 3 lbs. Weight Limit Unlimited (Cushion must be properly sized to the individual.) Warranty 24-Month Limited Warranty