Roho® Quadtro Select® Low Profile® Cushion
- Adjustable to shape and weight
- Provides 1.75in./4cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Cushion can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Adjustable to changes in users position over time
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected
- Neoprene cushion can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area
- Repair kit
- Operation manual
- Hand inflation pump
- Two-way stretch cover
Roho® quadtro select® low profile® cushion is an air filled, adjustable, cellular design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes Dry Floatation® technology and is engineered to adjust to the user’s seated shape. Quadtro select® low profile® cushion is recommended for individuals who may require soft tissue protection and positioning while seated.
It is recommended that a clinician such as a doctor or therapist specializing in seating and positioning should be consulted to determine if the Roho® quadtro select® low profile® cushion is appropriate for the individual's specific seating needs.
If you are using a wheelchair with a sling seat, It is recommended to use Roho Contour Base, Roho Planar Solid Seat Insert, or a solid seat platform in combination with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results.
Cushion must be properly sized to individual.
The product comes standard with:
Size To fit chair widths 12” to 24” Weight Approximately 3.5 lbs. Weight Limit Unlimited (Cushion must be properly sized to the individual.) Warranty 24-Month Limited Warranty