Item Condition: only used for less than a month
1. DNR Wheels will not involve in any transaction or arrangement between seller and buyer.
2. Buyer has to contact the seller personally in order to purchase the second-hand equipment.
|Seat Width:||430 - 500 mm (17" - 19")|
|Seat Height:||470 mm|
|Seat Depth:||410 - 510 mm (16" - 20")|
|Seat Angle:||from 0°, 3° and 6°|
|Backrest Height:||500 mm (20")|
|Backrest Angle:||from 0°, 4°, 8° and 12°|
|Side Guard:||from 0-50 mm (0" - 2")|
|Armrest Height:||230 - 305 mm (9" - 12")|
|Overall Width:||580 mm (22.5")|
|Overall Length:||1070 mm (42")|
|Speed:||6 kph or 10 kph|
|Battery Size:||55 Ah|
|Max. Range:||31 km|
|Seat Tilt:||0° - 6°|
|Turning Diameter:||1700 mm (67")|
|Max. Safe Slope:||8°|
|Max Kerb Climb:||70 mm - 100 mm (with Kerb Climber)|
|Min. Wheelchair Weight:||from 98 kg (incl. 55 Ah batteries)|
|Max. User Weight:||136 kg|
To list the second-hand equipment in DNR Wheels website, seller needs to provide full name, contact number and address in order for us to track the purchase record from our system.
Once approved, seller needs to provide product details as below:
1. Product photos
2. Item condition: Used for how many months / years?
Terms and Conditions:
1. The equipment must be purchased from DNR Wheels.
2. This service is not applicable for customers who received the equipment through government subsidy / funding.
3. DNR Wheels reserves the right to reject the item to be listed in website.
4. DNR Wheels only serves as a platform for seller to sell their second-hand equipment. DNR Wheels will not involve in any transaction or arrangement between seller and buyer.
5. Buyer has to contact the seller personally in order to purchase the second-hand equipment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.