Similac Total Comfort brings to your little one the best of both worlds - it is an easy-to-digest formula that is hypoallergenic and lactose-free as part of its TummiCareTM system.
It also contains 2'-FL and IMMUNIFY® blend of 10 ingredients (Vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, Copper, Folic Acid, Iron, Selenium and Zinc) that support your child’s natural body defenses.
Designed for nutrient absorption, it provides complete nutrition with a gentle touch.
Age Group: 0 to 6 months
- Partially hydrolyzed 100% whey protein broken down into smaller pieces
- TummiCare™ Nutrition System with fructo-ogliosaccharides (FOS)
- IMMUNIFY® ingredients with 2'-FL and nucleotides
- EyeQ Plus™ Nutrition System that contains DHA and AA
- Non-GMO (genetically modified organisms) ingredients
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult appropriate foods while your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Handling & Preparation Method
1. Thoroughly wash feeding bottle, nipple, cap and all utensils to be used in preparing the feeding.
2. After rinsing soap from the utensils, boil them for 5 minutes.
3. Provide clean surface on which to prepare the formula.
4. In a separate pan, heat water to a rolling boil for 5 minutes and allow it to cool.
5. Pour the correct amount of warm, previously boiled water into the sterilized feeding bottle.
6. Fill enclosed scoop, then scrape level with the straight edge of a knife.
7. Add one level scoop of Similac Total Comfort to each 60mL of water in bottle.
8. Mix until completely dissolved. Test temperature and feed.
9. Discard unused formula within 1 hour.
If not used immediately, prepared formula should be stored in the refrigerator at 2°C - 4°C and used within 24 hours. Store unopened tin under normal room temperature conditions. Once the tin is opened, contents should be used within 3 weeks. Cover opened tin and store in a cool, dry place (not in refrigerator).
Maltodextrin, Vegetable OILS (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, cocunut oil), partially hydrolysed whey protein, sucrose, MINERALS (potassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium hydroxide, sodium citrate, calcium hydroxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, potassium citrate, cooper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), galactooligosaccharides (GOS), VITAMINS (ascorbic acid, choline chloride, ascorbyl palmitate, Vitamin E, mixed tocopherols, niacinamide, calcium d-panthothenate, riboflavin, Vitamin A palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone), d-biotin, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), cyanocobalamin), arachidonic acid (AA) from M.alpina oil, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from C.cohnii oil, L-phenylalanine, NUCLEOTIDES (cytidine 5' -monophosphate, disodium uridine 5' -monosphophate, disodium guanosine 5' -monophosphate, adenosine 5' -monophosphate), L-histidine, taurine, m-inositol, L-carnitine, CAROTENOIDS (lutein, beta carotene).