- Superhead is intended for use as a comfortable head support for wheelchair occupants from junior to adult sizes
- Compatible with most manual wheelchairs and some powered-wheelchairs (push handles with 22mm or 25mm tubings)
- Easy to mount, only need to tighten 4 bolts
- Retains foldable capability of the wheelchair even when the Superhead support attached
- Detachable fabric cover on head support makes little hassle cleaning when necessary
- Lightweight and stylish design: aluminum alloy frame + high density foam, the entire weight is only about 1 kg(L size).
- Height and depth adjustable
How to Install:
- Unfold wheelchair first, loosen bolts (B) to allow inner tubes to slide freely. Fit brackets (E) onto the curved part of push-handles, then tighten bolts (A).
- Have a person help by slightly pushing rear handles of wheelchair apart, simultaneously adjust center joints as high as possible (in order to obtain adequate support tension for headrest), then tighten bolts (B).
- When using wheelchair, unfold wheelchair first, then prop up the headrest.
- Conversely when folding wheelchair, first pull down the headrest to release the support tension, then fold wheelchair.
|Suitable for||Push handles with 22mm/25mm tubings|
|Medium||36 - 46cm|
||42 - 54cm|