UrgoTul Ag/Silver is indicated for the treatment of wounds with signs of local infection: chronic wounds (pressure ulcers and leg ulcers) and acute wounds (partial-thickness burns, dermabrasions, traumatic wounds, surgical wounds, etc).
Lipido-colloid contact layer impregnated with silver salts
PROMOTING HEALING AND PREVENTING INFECTION:
- Broad spectrum antibacterial efficacy, including MRSA, when in contact with the wound bed.
- 99.9% removal of biofilm after 1 day (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus).
- Pain-free dressing change.
Pain-free and atraumatic dressing removal
A major benefit of TLC healing matrix (Technology Lipido-Colloid) is the non-adherence of the dressing which allows trauma-free removal from the newly-formed tissue with no pain for the patient.
UrgoTul Ag/Silver is an antibacterial, flexible contact layer with TLC-Ag, comprised of:
- A conformable polyester mesh impregnated with fatty substances, hydrocolloid and silver particles.
MODE OF ACTION
When in contact with wound exudate, the TLC-Ag of UrgoTul Ag/Silver gels and creates a moist environment, promoting healing. This ensures non-adherence and pain-free dressing changes. When the silver salt is broken down in contact with the wound exudate, UrgoTul Ag/Silver acts as a reservoir capable of continuously releasing a bactericidal concentration of silver ions while in contact with the wound.
BENEFITS FOR THE WOUND
- Broad spectrum antibacterial efficacy, including MRSA
- 99.9% removal of biofilms within 1 day (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus)
- Moist wound healing
- No adherence to the wound (no damage to newly formed tissue)
- Protection of surrounding skin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.